Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.76Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
- £2.69Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of the business bestseller Teaching the Elephant to Dance comes the follow-up book, FLIGHT OF THE BUFFALO, which presents a revolutionary program of employee leadership.
- Author BiographyJames A. Belasco is a professor, writer, consultant, and entrepreneur. Ralph C. Stayer is the former CEO of Johnsonville Foods, and author of the influential article 'How I Learned to Let My Workers Lead' for the Harvard Business Review.
- Author(s)James A. Belasco,Ralph C. Stayer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/06/1995
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight308 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- danuska201205 Sep, 2014by
Brilliant, everyone should read it, very well written and I have learned a lot from the book not only about the role as a Manager but also about myself as a person.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.99Trending at £27.98
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.