CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be safer than Grand Forks, North Dakota, settled on the vast, flat plain of the Red River? This book tells the story of that month-long disaster from the point of view of one who lived through it - fighting the flood shoulder-to-shoulder with her neighbors, and watching in horror as the water breaks the dikes.
- Author BiographyJane Varley teaches writing at Muskingum College in New Concord, Ohio.
- Author(s)Jane Varley
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight363 g
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.