All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains two early attempted novels, draft sermons, and a lengthy fictional dialogue featuring St Ignatius, founder of the Jesuits, the American evangelical Jacob Abbott, and British agnostic Harriet Martineau (with cameo appearances by Protestant reformer John Calvin and the poet Shelley) against an unnamed 'M.S.'.
- Author BiographyEditor Lynn McDonald is a professor of sociology at the University of Guelph, Ontario, a former president of the National Action Committee on the Status of Women, Canadaas largest womenas organization, and a former Member of Parliament. She has published many books on theory and directs the Collected Works of Florence Nightingale.
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight1220 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byLynn McDonald
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.