All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- Author(s)Liwen Jin,Poh Seng Lee,Tamanna Alam
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology/Springerbriefs in Thermal Engineering and Applied Science
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight161 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Design and Operating Parameters.- Characteristics of Two-Phase Flow Boiling in Microgap Channel.- Comparison of Flow Boiling Characteristics between Microgap and Microchannel.- Optimization of Microgap Channel Dimension and Operating Condition.- Surface Roughness Effect on Microgap Channel.- Two-Phase Microgap Channel in Mitigating Flow Instabilities and Flow Reversal.- Two-Phase Microgap Channel Cooling Technology for Hotspots Mitigation.- Conclusions and Recommendations.- Appendix A: Uncertainty Analysis for Experimental Data.- Appendix B: Nomenclature.- Appendix C: Data Reduction.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.