All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title accompanies the Channel 5 series. It features anecdotes and fascinating historical insights, as well as a whole sub-continent of recipes. Throughout his travels, Floyd meets with the local people, shopping in local markets and cooking according to custom.
- Author BiographyKeith Floyd was born in 1943 and educated at Wellington School, Somerset. Since then he has devoted his life to cooking, except for a few brief excursions into the army and the antiques and wine trades. He has presented 14 highly successful television cookery and travel series, and is the author of 15 bestselling books. When he is not hurtling around the world, he spends his time fishing and sailing in Marbella, Spain, where he now lives.
- Author(s)Keith Floyd
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Illustrated
- Out-of-print date17/02/2009
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight575 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.22
- £9.54Trending at £10.47
- £6.45Trending at £6.77
- £5.80Trending at £6.08
- £5.34Trending at £5.43
- £8.78Trending at £9.11
- £8.95Trending at £14.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.