All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the relationship between societal practice, historical processes, and culture in a Nepali society, this book tells the story of the Thakali's search for identity and their efforts to clarify and represent their culture and history.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Fisher is associate professor of anthropology at Harvard University.
- Author(s)William F. Fisher
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.