All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, originally published just after World War I, is the definitive reference to United States Naval aviators in World War I. Also included: a history of naval aviation operations in World War I.
- Author(s)Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 2000 b/w photographs
- Weight1810 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.