All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionTraining guide for flying single-engine aircraft at high altitudes in mountainous regions.
- Author BiographyFletcher Fairchild Anderson is the owner/operator of Mountain Aviation Services and a multi-rated flight instructor, charter pilot, and corporate pilot. He has given more than 2000 hours of mountain flying instruction; those sessions led to the development of a tutorial for students, upon which this book is based.
- Author(s)Fletcher Fairchild Anderson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight594 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.