All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides proven techniques for controlling anxiety, claustrophobia and panic. This title helps you feel confident and in control from take off to landing, it includes: guided visualisation; correct breathing patterns; full body relaxation; and application of senses to keep the mind positively occupied.
- Author BiographyPatricia Furness-Smith is a psychologist and psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience. She has lectured in psychology, psychotherapy and psychopathology as well as teacher training for a number of institutions. Patricia has been a member of the Flying with Confidence team for over 10 years and worked as an air stewardess on her gap year. She lives in the Chilterns.
- Author(s)Captain Steve Allright,Patricia Furness-Smith
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRH AudioGo
- Weight88 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byPatricia Furness-Smith
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time49
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.