All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume, first published in 2007, comprehensively covers the focused ion beam and two beam technology.
- Author BiographyNAN YAO holds several positions at Princeton University, New Jersey. He is director of the Imaging and Analysis Center; Senior Research Scholar at the Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials; and a lecturer in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note196 b/w illus.
- Weight850 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byYao Nan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.