All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book of games and activities to help children to focus, concentrate, and stay calm. The book includes a comprehensive but accessible theory section, and a host of games and activities suitable for use with groups or individual children aged 5-12. Ideas for adaptation for children with attention and concentration difficulties are included.
- Author BiographyDeborah M. Plummer has over 20 years' experience of facilitating groups and working individually with both children and adults. Formerly a clinical lead therapist working within the NHS, she also has extensive experience as a senior lecturer in aspects of health psychology and counselling. She regularly runs workshops and short courses on the uses of imagery, games and story-telling in the promotion of well-being. Deborah is author of several titles, including Helping Children to Improve their Communication Skills, Helping Children to Cope with Change, Stress and Anxiety and Helping Children to Build Self-Esteem, 2nd edition, all published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Deborah's website can be found at www.deborahplummer.co.uk.
- Author(s)Deborah M. Plummer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note13 black and white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Serrurier
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.