All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fokker Dr. I was built by Fokker-Flugzeugwerke in 1917 and saw service during World War I. Manfred Von Richthofen, better known as the the Red Baron, is perhaps the most widely recognised Fokker pilot, gaining his final 19 victories in the aircraft before his death in April 1918.
- Author(s)Marek Rys,Tomasz J. Kowalski
- PublisherKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLublin
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintKagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Content Note9 anaglyphs, 182 renders, 49 photos
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.