All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe term folkbiology refers to people's everyday understanding of the biological world - how they perceive, categorize and reason about living things. This book takes an interdisciplinary approach, bringing together the work of researchers in anthropology, psychology, biology and philosophy.
- Author BiographyScott Atran is Research Director in Anthropology at France's National Center for Scientific Research and Visiting Professor of Psychology and Public Policy at the University of Michigan. He is the coeditor, with Douglas Medin, of Folkbiology (MIT Press, 1999).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/1999
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleBradford Books
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note37
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDouglas L. Medin,Scott Atran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £21.99Trending at £34.99
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.20
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.