All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a number of well-publicised deaths caused by food-induced anaphylaxis in recent years, there is widespread recognition that preventative measures and prompt action are essential to living with this condition. This practical guide enables suffers to take a more pro-active role in prevention.
- Author BiographyTanya Wright BSc (Hons) SRD, is a State Registered Dietitian, workng at Stoke Mandeville Hospital as Head of Nutrition and Dietetic Services. She has a particular interest in allergies because she herself has a severe allergy to milk and eggs. She runs an allergy support group in her own time, and is a Regional Coordinator for both The Anaphylaxis Campaign and the British Allergy Foundation.
- Author(s)Tanya Wright
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Out-of-print date22/05/2007
- Weight392 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorGillian Clarke
- Foreword byDavid Reading,Maureen Jenkins
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.