All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for the laboratory portion of undergraduate courses in food analysis, this manual features the 21 laboratory exercises which include: introduction, reading assignment, objective, principle of method, chemicals, reagents, precautions and waste disposal, supplies, equipment, procedure, data and calculations, questions, and references.
- Author(s)Suzanne Nielsen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight437 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010, Corr. 3rd printing 2015
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.