All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionFood Analysis provides an overview of the basic principles, procedures, advantages, limitations and applications for food analysis in laboratory experiments. Topics include regulations, standards, labeling, sampling, data handling and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleFood Science Text Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Weight1741 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited bySuzanne Nielsen
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2010, Corr. 3rd printing 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.