All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- Descriptionsatisfies the new interest and taste for Japanese food, providing a host of knowledge on the foodstuffs, cooking styles and utensils, aesthetics, meals, etiquette, nutrition, and much more.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL ASHKENAZI is a scholar specializing in Japanese food and culture. He is the co-author, with his wife, Jeanne Jacob, of The Essence of Japanese Cuisine: An Essay on Food and Culture (2000). JEANNE JACOB has worked in the business world, in marketing to Japan and serving as a liaison. She also has extensive publishing experience, and after having lived in Japan for a number of years, she co-authored with husband, Michael Ashkenazi, The Essence of Japanese Cuisine: An Essay on Food and Culture (2000).
- Author(s)Jeanne Jacob,Michael Ashkenazi
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleFood Culture Around the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.