All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionBest practice and essential developments in food microstructure microscopy and modelling are reviewed in this volume. Part one covers microstructure and microscopy techniques, and part two covers food microstructure, measurement, analysis and modelling.
- Author BiographyVic Morris is a Research Leader at the Institute of Food Research, UK. Kathy Groves is a Principal Consultant Microscopist at Leatherhead Food Research, UK.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number254
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byKathy Groves,V. J. Morris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.