All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the work of some of the most established scholars in the food studies field, Food Nations looks at the connections between food, culture, and commerce.
- Author BiographyWarren Belasco is Professor of American Studies at University of Maryland and one of the leading scholars in food studies. He is the author of Appetite for Change: How the Counterculture Took on the Food Industry. Philip Scranton is the Board of Governors Professor of History at Rutgers University and research director at the Hagley Museum and Library. He is the author or editor of six books, including Endless Novelty: Specialty Production and American Industrialization.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHagley Perspectives on Business and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPhilip Scranton,Warren James Belasco
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.