All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFood safety is a modern concept. Remarkably, it is only in the last 200 years that such concepts as foodborne germs, and the means of combating them (such as antiseptics and refrigeration), have been popularised.
- Author BiographyIan C. Shaw is Director of Biochemistry and Professor of Toxicology at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. His CV includes academic positions in biochemistry, toxicology and applied biology, as well as experience as a clinical scientist and a member of various international government advisory bodies on food safety. His book Is it Safe to Eat? was made into a television series for TV New Zealand.
- Author(s)Ian C. Shaw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £24.60Trending at £35.00
- £21.10Trending at £25.72
- £18.20Trending at £26.08
- £10.85Trending at £12.73
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.80Trending at £16.99
- £10.50Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.