All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystems of producing food in safer ways, including the use of the hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) system are now being adopted widely throughout the world. The ever--growing global shrimp and prawn farming and processing industries are now beginning to realise the benefits of using HACCP and other food safety measures.
- Author BiographyLaxman Kanduri is based at Kingsborough Community College and Ronald A. Echhardt is based at Brooklyn College, both of The City University of New York, USA.
- Author(s)Laxman Kanduri,Ronald A. Eckhardt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2002
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFishing News Books Ltd
- Content Note40
- Weight668 g
- Width178 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.