Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely and engaging text offers students a social perspective on food, food practices, and the modern food system.
- Author BiographyAMY E. GUPTILL is Associate Professor of Sociology at The College at Brockport, State University of New York. DENISE A. COPELTON is Associate Professor of Sociology at The College at Brockport, State University of New York. BETSY LUCAL is Full Professor of Sociology at Indiana University South Bend.
- Author(s)Amy E. Guptill,Betsy Lucal,Denise A. Copelton
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.