All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the science and economics behind a well-worn debate, that debunks myths and provides quality facts and figures for academics and practitioners in development studies, environment studies, and agricultural studies.
- Author BiographyFrank Rosillo-Calle is an Honorary Research Fellow in Biomass Energy at Imperial College London. He has more than 30 years' experience in bioenergy research, and has been involved in many international research projects. Francis X. Johnson is Senior Research Fellow in Climate and Energy at the Stockholm Environment Institute. He has been an expert adviser and/or evaluator for several international organizations, including the European Commission, UNIDO, Eurostat, FAO and the European Parliament.
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight259 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrancis X. Johnson,Frank Rosillo-Calle
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.