All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a series of highly original and lively essays, Food Words traces the multiple meanings of the most important keywords in the fast-moving field of food studies. This is essential reading for all food scholars and students.
- Author BiographyPeter Jackson is Professor of Human Geography at the University of Sheffield where he leads the CONANX research group which focuses on consumer culture in an 'age of anxiety' with a particular interest in consumer anxieties about food.
- Author(s)Professor Peter Jackson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note20 bw illus
- Weight548 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.55
- £10.23Trending at £12.66
- £7.44Trending at £8.21
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.47Trending at £8.08
- £7.76Trending at £8.98
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.