All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work emphasizes the central role played by food and agriculture in the world economy. It includes an historical dimension along with the formulation of the challenges that face the world today.
- Author BiographyPHILIP McMICHAEL is Associate Professor of Rural Sociology, Cornell University. Mr. McMichael is the author of a number of books and articles in this area.
- Author(s)Philip D. McMichael
- Date of Publication30/01/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 160.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.