All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJordan D. Rosenblum explores how food regulations and practices helped to construct the identity of early rabbinic Judaism.
- Author BiographyJordan D. Rosenblum is Belzer Assistant Professor of Classical Judaism at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He has contributed to the Journal for the Study of Judaism, the Jewish Quarterly Review, and the Journal of Jewish Studies.
- Author(s)Jordan D. Rosenblum
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.