All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren with special needs and disabilities may have accompanying issues with food and eating. This practical guide for parents will help navigate this often difficult terrain. Discover the origins of how we eat, and get practical tips from experts, plus read what has worked for other parents in similar situations.
- Author BiographyAntonia Chitty is the author of many health and parenting books, with a focus on special needs and disability. She is an experienced health journalist and writes on a range of medical issues. Victoria Dawson is an experienced special educational needs teacher. She has worked with children with a range of issues both in a school environment and in her own private practice. She writes in the national press about issues relating to special educational needs and has also authored a number of books on the subject.
- Author(s)Antonia Chitty,Victoria Dawson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.35Trending at £4.93
- £9.95Trending at £10.07
- £15.30Trending at £15.67
- £3.59Trending at £4.72
- £6.44Trending at £6.78
- £18.98Trending at £27.02
- £4.31Trending at £4.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.