All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractitioners and scholars from a range of disciplines discuss how midsize farms can better connect with consumers, organize collectively to develop markets for their products, and promote public policies that address agriculture-of-the-middle issues.
- Author BiographyRick Welsh is Associate Professor of Sociology at Clarkson University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleFood, Health, and the Environment Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note35 b&w illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byG.W. Stevenson,Rick Welsh,Thomas A. Lyson
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.