All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating cookery source-book full of recipes, anecdotes, household hints and history that is now recognised as a culinary classic.
- Author BiographyDorothy Hartley wrote numerous books on British culture and history, including the six volumes of Life and Work of the People of England. FOOD IN ENGLAND is now regarded as a classic of its kind, with a deep influence on many contemporary cooks and food writers.
- Author(s)Dorothy Hartley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteSection: 8, b&w integrated line drawings
- Weight836 g
- Width237 mm
- Height161 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.