All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Thanksgiving to fast food to anorexia nervosa, this is the only substantial collection on food and culture in America.
- Author BiographyCarole Counihan is a Professor o Anthropology and the Director of Women's Studies at Millersville University in Millersville, PA. She is currently senior editor of Food and Foodways journal. Her previous books include Food and Culture: A Reader and The Anthropology of Food and Body, both published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCarole Counihan
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.