All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionEvery reader of the best-selling Kay Scarpetta series knows that she has a passion for great food and cooking for friends, and in celebration this book provides extracts from the novels together with full recipes and instructions for her favourite dishes, including Miami-Style Chili with Beer.
- Author BiographyPatricia Cornwell divides her time between Richmond, Virginia and New York. She has won numerous awards for her ground-breaking Dr Kay Scarpetta series. She has helped to establish the Virginia Institute of Forensic Science and Medicine and serves as its Chairman of the Board.
- Author(s)Patricia Cornwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication19/11/2001
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 40
- Weight746 g
- Width198 mm
- Height239 mm
Most relevant reviews
- paginachocolate22 Aug, 2016by
Food to die for lovely food idears
Fantastic food idears Love the book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.