All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to play American football. This book covers various aspects of the game, from position fundamentals to offensive and defensive schemes and strategies. It also helps you learn how to apply each of those skills on offense, defense and special teams with descriptions and explanations of player roles and position responsibilities.
- Author BiographyGreg Colby has coached for 34 years, including 27 years as a collegiate coach and 10 years as a defensive coordinator at the NCAA Division I level. He has been on staff for two Big Ten Championships and 12 collegiate bowl games. In his nine years as a high school football coach, Colby won a pair of state championships. Colby is now the Head Coach at Millersville University after spending six years as defensive coordinator at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Greg Colby
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, 123 colour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £25.00Trending at £26.73
- £27.98Trending at £47.03
- £7.28Trending at £8.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.22
- £9.99Trending at £10.12
- £7.42Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.