All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £14.71
- £10.50Trending at £14.54
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis encyclopedia examines all aspects of beauty, body ornamentation and grooming from ancient times to the present. It focuses on the care and appearance of the face, hair, hands, skin, and nails as well as on the social-historical and health-related aspects of grooming.
- Author BiographyVICTORIA SHERROW is a freelance author who has published numerous adult and young adult books in the fields of history, social issues, biography, and science. Her recent books have included titles on the Holocaust, bioethics, and the Great Depression. She authored the encyclopedias Women in Sports and Women and the Military (1996 RUSA/ALA Outstanding Reference Source award winner).
- Author(s)Victoria Sherrow
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.