All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst a backdrop of war and anti-Catholic sentiment, one man loses his rights due to false accusations against him. This title recounts the civil right abuses suffered by Sylvester Andriano, an Italian American Catholic civil leader whose religious and political activism in San Francisco provoked an Anti-Catholic campaign against him.
- Author BiographyWilliam Issel is Professor of History Emeritus at San Francisco State University and Visiting Professor of History at Mills College. He is the author of Social Change in the United States 1945-1983, coauthor of San Francisco, 1865-1932: Politics, Power, and Urban Development, and co-editor and contributor to American Labor and the Cold War: Grassroots Politics and Postwar Political Culture.
- Author(s)William Issel
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleUrban Life, Landscape and Policy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine534 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.