All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom beach peas to serviceberries, hen of the woods to Indian cucumber, ostrich ferns to sea rocket, this guide uncovers the edible wild foods and healthful herbs of the Northeast. Helpfully organized by environmental zone, the book is an authoritative guide for nature lovers, outdoorsmen, and gastronomes.
- Author BiographyThe versatile Tom Seymour is a professional natuarlist and writer best known for his award-winning newpaper columns and magazine articles abou the outdoor life. His videos and workshops have taught New Englanders about the joys of foraging for more than a decade. A native of Waldo, Maine and expert angler, Tom is also a master of the bagpipes. His previous Falcon books include Fishing Maine, Birding Maine, and Hiking Maine.
- Author(s)Tom Seymour
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleForaging Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.