All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1941 Grace's husband Charles is posted missing, presumed dead. When the war ends, Grace builds a new life, finds a new love and plans to get married again. But Charles returns, wanting to reclaim his wife. Grace now has to choose between the man she loves and the husband she thinks she doesn't.
- Author BiographyPenny Vincenzi began her career as a junior secretary for Vogue and Tatler. She later worked as Fashion and Beauty Editor on magazines such as Women's Own, before becoming a contributing editor for Cosmopolitan. She has written ten previous novels.
- Author(s)Penny Vincenzi
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date15/06/2006
- Weight386 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.61Trending at £7.94
- £10.35Trending at £11.10
- £15.92Trending at £16.64
- £5.95Trending at £6.19
- £10.57Trending at £13.51
- £12.38Trending at £13.95
- £3.92Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.