All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the cutting edge of New Science and shows how established science disallows inquiry that challenges the status quo--even when it produces verifiable results.
- Author BiographyJ. Douglas Kenyon is the editor and publisher of Atlantis Rising and the editor of the bestselling Forbidden History and Forbidden Religion. He lives in Montana.
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content NoteIncludes 16-page color insert and 81 b&w illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJ. Douglas Kenyon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.