All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Peter W. Van Arsdale presents first-hand fieldwork conducted over a 30-year span in six refugee homelands ranging from Sudan to Bosnia. This expert research bridges the emergent refugee and human rights regimes, while addressing theories of obligation, justice, and structural violence.
- Author BiographyPeter W. Van Arsdale is senior lecturer at the Graduate School of International Studies and faculty advisor at the Center On Rights Development at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Peter W. van Arsdale
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleProgram in Migration and Refugee Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width175 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.