All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Having mastered the basics of cooking, here are some around-the-world recipes to experiment with. * An option for a television series has been sold for COOKING FOR BLOKES.
- Author BiographyDuncan Anderson is a neurologist at the Hammersmith Hospital as well as a freelance writer. Marian is an artist and designer.
- Author(s)Duncan Anderson,Marian Walls
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/06/1998
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight316 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.