All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionTells of the administrative changes of the post-war period and of the senior permanent officials, their personalities and cast of mind, who advised the foreign secretary and carried out his policies. This book provides examples of the FO machine in action as seen from King Charles Street.
- Author(s)Ephraim Maisel
- PublisherSussex Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSussex Academic Press
- Weight653 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.