All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the provision of good-quality care to the victims of sexual and domestic violence. Content suitable for postgraduate examinations.
- Author BiographyMaureen Dalton specialises in forensic gynaecology and has been involved with the development of the RCOG's ATSM in 'Forensic gynaecology'. She also chaired the development of the Diploma in the Forensic and Clinical Aspects of Sexual Assault run by the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine, London.She is the Clinical Lead Advisor to SW SARC Commissioning.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Advanced Skills
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 44 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMaureen Dalton
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.