All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook in the field of forest ecology. It provides a survey of boreal, temperate, and tropical forests with an emphasis on ecological concepts across scales that range from global to landscape to microscopic. It is intended for advanced students of forest science, ecology, environmental studies, forest ecologists, foresters, and land managers.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Perry is a professor of ecosystem studies at Oregon State University. He is lead editor of Maintaining Long-Term Productivity of Pacific Northwest Ecosystems. Ram Oren is a professor of ecology and chair of the Environmental Sciences and Policy Division of the Nichols School of the Environment and Earth Sciences at Duke University. Stephen C. Hart is a professor at Northern Arizona University's School of Forestry.
- Author(s)David A. Perry,Ram Oren,Stephen C. Hart
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note396, 244 black & white line drawings, 135 black & white halftones, 17 colour illustrations
- Weight1974 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.