All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is divided into four parts: exploring theoretical paradigms in design, development and enactment of PDSs; standard-based teacher education and PDSs; best practices profiles of PDSs that advance understanding of research in the field; and toward a research agenda that strengthens PDSs.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleResearch in Professional School Development S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIrma N. Guadarrama
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.