All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £39.99Trending at £42.31
- £13.91Trending at £15.06
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £20.23Trending at £21.13
- £8.21Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based on the proceedings of the BCS-FACS Workshop on Formal Aspects of Measurement, held in May 1991. The resulting volume contains the eight papers presented at the meeting, along with five additional papers which offer further insight into the topics raised there.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/08/1992
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWorkshops in Computing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byR.W. Whitty,Rosalind Herman,Tim Denvir,etc.
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.