All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers lectures from the 2013 International School on Formal Methods for Design of Computer, Communication & Software Systems on chaotic dynamics, information theory, systems biology, hybrid systems, quantum computing, automata-based models and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science / Programming and Software Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number7938
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAlessandra di Pierro,Erik de Vink,Herbert Wiklicky,Marco Bernardo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.