All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete history of religion in America centers on the diversity of sacred traditions and practices that have existed in the country from its earliest days. It goes beyond simple explanations of America as a Protestant society, incorporating recent scholarship to allow for a more complex and nuanced picture of religion in America.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Bremer is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. A historian of religions in the Americas, his research focuses on religion and culture, with special emphasis on tourism. He is the author of Blessed with Tourists: The Borderlands of Religion and Tourism in San Antonio (2004) and has published a number of articles on religion and tourism in the United States and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Bremer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight796 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.53Trending at £25.82
- £24.05Trending at £34.67
- £25.27Trending at £25.82
- £13.73Trending at £14.24
- £9.71Trending at £11.65
- £14.33Trending at £14.64
- £8.77Trending at £11.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.