All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lucy Johnstone,Rudi Dallos
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. List of Contributors. Johnstone & Dallos, Introduction to Formulation. Dudley & Kuyken, Case Formulation in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: A Principle-driven Approach. Leiper, Psychodynamic Formulation: Looking Beneath the Surface. Dallos & Stedmon, Systemic Formulation: Mapping the Family Dance. Harper & Spellman, Formulation & Narrative Therapy: Telling a Different Story. McLelland, Reformulating the Impact of Social Inequalities: Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know. Winter & Procter, Formulation in Personal and Relational Construct Psychology: Seeing the World Through Clients' Eyes. Dallos, Stedmon & Johnstone, Integrative Formulation in Theory. Dallos & Stedmon, Integrative Formulation in Practice: A Dynamic, Multi-level Approach. Using Formulation in teams. Using Integrative Formulation in Health Settings. Controversies and Debates about Formulation.
- Author BiographyLucy Johnstone is a consultant clinical psychologist and a former Programme Director of the Bristol Clinical Psychology Doctorate. She has worked in adult mental health settings for many years. Rudi Dallos is the Research Director on the Clinical Psychology training programme at the University of Plymouth. He also works as a clinical psychologist specialising in work with adolescents and their families.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.