All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- Author(s)Walter A. Friedman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note28 halftones.
- Weight371 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface ix Introduction 1 Chapter 1 Roger W. Babson: The Rule of Past Patterns 12 The fundamental law of 'action reaction' Chapter 2 Irving Fisher: The Economy as a Mathematical Model 51 The velocity of money Chapter 3 John Moody: The Bright Light of Transparency 86 An aggregation of over 440 large industrial, franchise and transportation Trusts Gallery of Business and Forecasting Charts Chapter 4 C. J. Bullock and Warren Persons: The Harvard ABC Chart 128 The statistician ... attempts to find a specific analogy existing in an orderly universe Chapter 5 Wesley Mitchell and Herbert Hoover: Forecasting as Policy 166 If we could foresee the business cycle, there would be none Chapter 6 Visions of the Future 194 Postscript 209 Acknowledgments 213 Notes 217 Index 261
- Author BiographyWalter A. Friedman is a historian at Harvard Business School and the author of Birth of a Salesman: The Transformation of Selling in America.
- PrizesWinner of Hagley Business History Prize 2015.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.