Best-selling in War Fiction
Save on War Fiction
- £5.49Trending at £8.98
- £5.48Trending at £6.09
- £6.94Trending at £7.48
- £7.79Trending at £9.93
- £7.53Trending at £7.98
- £6.21Trending at £7.98
- £4.83Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst the Iran-Iraq War, two Iraqi soldiers find themselves stationed on an isolated mountain peak with orders to observe the enemy's troop movements. Written during the mid-1990s as Iran was recovering, this title tells about the Iran-Iraq War - from the Iraqi point of view.
- Author BiographyDAVUD GHAFFARZADEGAN, a teacher and writer, lives in Iran and has published over twenty-five novels and short story collections. A native of Iran, M. R. Ghanoonparvar is Professor of Persian Language and Literature at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Davud Ghaffarzadegan
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2008
- GenreWar Fiction
- Series TitleCMES Modern Middle East Literatures in Translation
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight142 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byM. R. Ghanoonparvar
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.