All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of studies by some leading English and French experts, analysing in detail, jurisdiction and forum shopping in Europe.
- Author BiographyPascal de Vareilles-Sommieres is Professor of Private International Law and International Trade Law at the Universite Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne, and former Deputy Director of the Institute of European and Comparative Law (University of Oxford).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/12/2007
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies of the Oxford Institute of European & Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPascal De Vareilles-Sommieres
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.